MMORPGF
Hi, and welcome to MMORPGF!
You currently are not logged in and have very little privledges. To be able to take part in the discussions and share your tricks and opinions with others, select "Login," or "Register" if you haven't registered here already.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MMORPGF
Hi, and welcome to MMORPGF!
You currently are not logged in and have very little privledges. To be able to take part in the discussions and share your tricks and opinions with others, select "Login," or "Register" if you haven't registered here already.
MMORPGF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War

2 posters

Go down

Gears of War Empty Gears of War

Post  Topher-man Sat May 09, 2009 3:52 pm

definately one of the most realistic Fps games out there, in terms of the fighting at least. i know its my favorite game that i have 4 my 360, then again i also only have 5 games.

Topher-man

Back to top Go down

Gears of War Empty Re: Gears of War

Post  Nivlac Sun May 10, 2009 4:48 pm

Eh, I believe Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon is the most realistic. You can't get shot 12 times in that game and live, lol. You REALLY have to pay attention to where people are and your weak points and such.
But I love the way you can snap to walls and stuff in Gears (despite how annoying it can be if you're trying to make an escape).
Nivlac
Nivlac
Administrator
Administrator

http://mmorpg.ultimaterpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Topher-man Mon May 11, 2009 6:21 pm

yeah, but the team controls are really simple in that game compaired o ghost recon, at least from what ive heard

Topher-man

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum